The 3-storey former sail warehouse was originally constructed in and around 1790 and has a B2 Listing. Planning Permission has been obtained for a change of use to a restaurant and may be suitable for other uses, subject to the necessary consents.
The property occupies a prominent City Centre location fronting onto the River Lagan adjacent to Donegall Quay car park (282 spaces) and Laganside Bus Centre. Other buildings in close proximity include Laganside Courts, The Waterfront Hall & Conference Centre and numerous office buildings including the Soloist, The Boat, The Obel and Lanyon Quay. A bridge also connects the area with the SSE Arena and Titanic Quarter.
PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED IN JANUARY 2017
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED BROCHURE FOR FURTHER DETAILS