** EQUIPMENT NOT INCLUDED ** The site extends to approximately 2.22 acres (0.90 hectares) and consists of the former Barry's Amusement Site, which includes c. 31,500 sq ft of buildings located in the heart of Portrush.
Barry's was opened over 90 years ago in 1926 by the Trufelli family and was widely recognised as Northern Ireland's largest and longest running amusement park. The site sits in a highly prominent sea-edge location between the newly renovated Portrush Train Station and Portrush Beach. The site benefits from key frontage to both the western and northern edge with magnificent coastal views. The immediate vicinity comprises a healthy mix of residential, commercial, retail, leisure and food and beverage uses. The property is approached via Kerr Street/Castle Erin Road and enjoys direct pedestrian access onto the recently refurbished public realm space surrounding the Portrush amphitheatre, as well as the promenade and beach at West Strand.